A Pair of Flamingoes

Fabulous Flamingo has to be one of my all time favourite stamp sets. I love it! Any excuse to create a pink and girly card and out it comes!
Today I was browsing around Pinterest and I came across this card HERE. It's by one of my favourite stampers: Michelle Zindorf and I just had to have a go at CASEing it - come and take a look


I changed mine a little - I added an extra flamingo and made it landscape instead of portrait and I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out. Soft Sky was used for the sky (naturally) and Pool Party for the sea. The beach was created with Crumb Cake sand Chocolate Chip and the grasses are Always Artichoke. The palm fronds are Old Olive and it's all mounted onto a mat of Lemon Lime Twist.


I used Flirty Flamingo ink for my flamingo and I heat embossed the feather details with white embossing powder. I also used a Blushing Bride marker to add more colour. The eye and beak were also added with a marker pen.


I am entering this card into the challenge over on


Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx




Comments

  1. What a realistic beach and flamingos you have created, Jacqueline! I got such a kick out of the inks being named for what you used them for! Well, except for the crumb cake and chocolate chip sand; but if you ask me, I think beaches SHOULD be made from them!! Thank you for playing at Just Us Girls!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I love your flamingos! They are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.