Flamingo Bookmark

It's starting to become a habit this blogging after midnight lark! I've been out on the town tonight in Hereford. We went to Miller and Carter steak house. I didn't have steak - I'm not a fan but I did have some lovely fish followed by banoffee pie - yummy!! I drank a couple of glasses of wine and finished off with a glass of gin so I feeling very relaxed and happy now!

I don't have a card for you today but a bookmark made with the Fabulous Flamingo set - take a look


I had a spare piece of card stock that was quite long so I folded it over and inserted it into the Scallop Top Tag punch. I didn't put it in all the way so that the fold didn't get cut off. Ribbon was added and magnets were attached inside


A lovely way to use up scrap card.

I'm travelling to Malvern to see my son tomorrow. I don't think I've seen him since January so I'm very excited. I'm also getting to see my old cat Louis. My son adopted him a couple of years ago when I had to leave due to my marriage breaking down and I've missed him so much. 



Isn't he beautiful?

Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.