Paper Pierced Screen Card

Well Monday has come around again and of course I am as organised as ever with my posting - NOT! I went to post my Make My Monday DT card only for my camera batteries to fail 2 seconds after turning it on. I then made the discovery that the card I had so lovingly made was not destined for today's challenge but for next week - it's not the first I've done that recently either.
So - this me the perfect opportunity to post Saturday's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown card. The theme is PAPER PIERCING  - take a look


I have been wanting to make a Screen card for ages now and I must say I was rather pleased with the outcome. The picture was sponged and stamped whole and then cut to fit the panels. The piercing is at the top of the card and around the legs at the bottom.

Here are some close ups



This was a very simple scene to create - torn copy paper and sponges were the main tools and stamp sets Wetlands and Lovely as a Tree were used.
The opposite facing goose was made by inking up the stamp and then rolling over it with my brayer - this picks up the image ready to be rolled again on to card stock. It can then be coloured and cut out.

OK - I'm off now to do my card for MMM! xx


Comments

  1. So pleased you've got this beauty up now! I've really like this - the winter scene is just gorgeous and I do like the screen card - looks fabulous!

    Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card design, great scene. Thanks for the tip about using the brayer! Thanks for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is your forte! So beautiful, perfect on a screen card, its like one of those panorama photos. Awesome job!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Jacqueline - awesome stamping!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. très original et vraiment charmant Jacqueline, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Jacqueline - my favourite stamp set Wetlands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWEEEEE! What a total stunner Jacqueline! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.