Making Ribbon Masculine

Well that's a tall order - all the men I know would not appreciate having ribbon on their cards. However a bit of burlap perhaps?? What do you think?


The card was one I made a while ago when I was asked to demonstrate masks at a local craft club. It's one I borrowed so I don't know the make - sorry.
The mask was placed on to Kraft card stock and I sponged over it with Stampin' Up's Craft White ink.
Early Espresso was used to stamp the leaves and the tiny wooden acorn was attached with a strand of the burlap ribbon.
This is the theme of the challenge over in The Male Room and I really do look forward to seeing what everyone else does to 'Make Ribbon Masculine'!
Bye for now xx

Comments

  1. I think burlap is perfect ribbon for a man - I couldn't use it though 'cos I didn't have any! Its on order now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like burlap ribbon on a masculine card and I love your card - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love burlap!! This is a great design and image. The technique is cool, loved how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.