Get Your Sparkle On at Make My Monday

The theme of this week's challenge at Make My Monday is GLITTER. So I haven't a card to show you for this but instead these little 'thank you' favour boxes


Made using the Envelope Punch Board this tiny boxes measure approximately 2" x 2" and contain sweeties! They have been decorated with the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and adorned with Tangelo Twist ribbon and Silver Glimmer paper for  a glittery finishing touch.

These were made as table favours for my last monthly workshop but I do pop something similar into my customers' orders from time to time.

If you'd like to order anything Stampin'Up from me please do email me on deezinesart@icloud.com and I can have it delivered direct to your door (p+p charges apply).

Must go and hide these now - before I get tempted to eat what's inside!


Comments

  1. Really sweet boxes, lovely colours and the touch of sparkle is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.