Vintage!

Fliss has created this week's theme over on Make My Monday and she wants a Vintage project in sepia tones using either pink or blue.
Here is my card - I chose blue


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Soft Suede, Midnight Muse
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Accessories: Circle Punch, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Don't forget that during the month of September if you join my Stampin' Up team not only will you receive the wonderful Stampin' Up Starter Kit but a FREE gift from me - a stamp set of your choice (up to the value of £21.95). Email me now for more details.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -



Comments

  1. You've effortlessly made this look like an ancient document Jacqueline! Beautiful! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jacqueline. Great stamping.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh