JOINING MY TEAM

How would you like to join my Stampin' Up team? We are a very small and select group at the moment but would welcome some new members, and now is a great time to think about joining.
I'm coming up to the end of my first year of demonstrating and it's been a blast. I've made new friends and done what every demonstrator strives to do:


Now I have lots of info above in the TOP TABS and you should read that (it's also where you need to go to sign up) but here are some other points you may want to consider.
Being a demonstrator is great for working from home, it's perfect for fitting around family life making it enjoyable and convenient.
It has relatively low start up costs and it's easy to meet the minimum sales requirements. Stampin' Up let you choose the products for your starter kit - choose wisely and you could start and continue your business for as little as £99 - take a look at this pdf for products ideas HERE.
Stampin' Up offer great rewards too: 20% discount, instant income and the opportunity to earn free stamp sets and incentive trips.
There's also the 25th Anniversary Convention in Manchester to attend


With my help you will soon be well on the way to having a fantastic Stampin' Up business. I'm always happy to help and answer ANY questions ANY time. Right from the start you will not only receive your fabulous Starter Kit but you will also receive an exclusive start up kit from me full of things you need to get going right away


Please do get in touch if you would like to find out more about being in my team, email me at deezinesart@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.