Ruth's Sketch

Good morning all - I have scheduled this post because I have having a few days break in exotic Shropshire. Actually I'm visiting Mum and Dad but it's good to get away.
Today is the start of a new month of challenges over on the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and it's the turn of Ruth to choose the challenges. This week we have this lovely sketch

And here is my card


I've kept it very clean and simple and let the sentiment take centre stage and as it's Ruth's month I thought that I had better show the inside too - take a look


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Joyful Christmas
Ink: Gumball Green, Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Gumball Green
Accessories: Scallop Trim Punch, Corner Rounder,Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Basic Rhinestones, Seam Binding Ribbon, Antique Brad
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -


Comments

  1. It's the first time I've heard Shropshire described as exotic Jacqueline! What a lovely sketch and I love your traditional style for it. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like the way you've framed the stamped sentiment. A very elegant card.

    Have a good time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great, Jacqueline! LOVE the way you cut the die cut in half to layer--a fab idea! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacqueline, I LOVE the way the sentiment takes centre stage on your card! A fab traditional colour combo and that gorgeous brad adds such a luxurious touch! SO happy to see the inside too! ; ) Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure which I like better - the way you've made the sentiment the focus of the card and the decorative way you've matted it, or the pretty bow with the fabby brad detail perched over the scalloped border. The traditional color scheme is great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you made this a square shape and that the sentiment takes the main focus. Really lovely (inside and out).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.