Christmas Trees

It's time for another Christmas challenge over on the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week we want to see some Christmas Trees


Here is my card


(Message to Ruth - I did decorate inside but forgot to photograph it and I'm away all day tomorrow so will do it when I get home!)

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Special Season
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Real Red
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory, Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Modern Medley DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Dimesionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Don't forget that during the month of September if you join my Stampin' Up team not only will you receive the wonderful Stampin' Up Starter Kit but a FREE gift from me - a stamp set of your choice (up to the value of £21.95). Email me now for more details.

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -

Comments

  1. SO elegant, Jacqueline! LOVE the use of the music paper and I adore the fabulous image you used! This is just beautiful! HUGS and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your Christmas tree - very tall and stately! Your card has such an elegant and traditional feel - it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Jacqueline! I love the music paper. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The music paper and the sentiment go together so well That classic Christmas tree is one of my favourite stamps. Love your card.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the musical score with the traditional colours and images Jacqueline - just how a Christmas card should be! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Jacqueline, I think the music, tree and elegant sentiment go together so well, there's such a charming, traditional feel about this card! Well done on decorating inside too!
    Have a great week! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a wonderful example of classic, traditional elegance! The musical score paper does a wonderful job of tying in the color of the black mats. Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.