Workshop News

Last night was my monthly Thursday evening workshop and we made a 'Petal Fold' card. Below is the basic petal fold shape - I found this on Splitcoast Stampers again in their resources section - it's a fab place to find unique crafting projects



This was then mounted onto a 5" x 5" card base which had been decorated with some patterned papers



A few paper flowers punched using the Boho Blossoms punch were added to the corners along with some ferny leaves and pearls.
Here's what it looks like open



As always there will be a full step by step tutorial  over on my Craft Club Blog - just wait for the link to appear in the side bar.

I'm off now to finish my preparations for the weekend - have a great time folks - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh that is a lovely idea Jacqueline! You could hide all sorts of lovely surprised inside! Have a great weekend! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea, Jacqueline! I'm always looking for more fabulous fancy folds--you know I'll be stopping by your craft club blog soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.