White on White

It's 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown time again and today we have a colour challenge for you


That's right - white - no other colour (except for perhaps stamping images and sentiments)
Here is my card


One of these days I shall be able to take a decent photograph of my embossing - doh! I have embossed some lines on a piece of white card stock, die cut some Christmas trees with a bunting die and embossed those with a dotty embossing folder. These have been attached with 3D foam pads and a silver star added. I have also a white organza bow.

Don't forget to pop on over and visit my fellow team mates Mynnette and Ruth and have a great week end - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. JUst Gorgeous. This is one Fabulous Christmas Card. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry, white on white is impossible to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful! I love white on white and really hope I can squeeze a card in for this fab challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color challenge, Jacqueline!!! SO glad you chose it for this month--and your card is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgoeus design. White on white is such a wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jacqueline, using a bunting die for trees was a great idea! The star gems add such a sweet touch and I love the sheer ribbon too!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the embossed trees- great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.