Scrapbook Workshop

It's my first Scrapbook workshop tomorrow and in conjunction with this I have set up a Scrapbook Blog to give dates and times of my workshops. It will also showcase the monthly projects, my dt pieces for Addicted to Stamping scrapbook challenge and there will also be the odd tutorial posted there too.  You don't have to be a member of the club to benefit from all these updates, in fact if you hop over there now there is a tutorial ready and waiting for you. Don't forget to pop over there tomorrow evening to see what we have been up to! See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Thanks for this Jacqueline - I'm definitely trying to get more scrapbooking done! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.