Up, Up & Away for Father's Day

I do a Mid-week Motivation card each week for my Make My Monday challenge blog and usually when it comes to masculine themed cards I hide my head in the sand and let it pass me by. This week however I had an idea to use my new Stampin' Up set Up, Up & Away. It's full of gorgeous balloons, birds and clouds and is perfect for a male card and the Father's Day/Masculine theme - take a look


I used Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler for my colours and more details on how I made this card can be found over on the blog - see you there - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. I just realized I only commented on the MMM blog...oops! LOVE the deep tones of this one, Jacqueline! And your making me really want that stamp set. So quit it! ;) Joking, of course, but I LOVE this---the different embossing is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the contrast in textures Jacqueline and it looks great in these colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this set too and I love the way you've used it here! It makes a super masculine card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.