T-Slide Card.

I am in a bit of a bind at the moment - I am trying to work out what to do for my next workshop. I have a few ideas and so I am trying them out first to see how they work out.
Idea number one looks like this
Can you see the little tab at the side ? If you pull it - this is what happens

A flap opens up and there is a little hidden message. It's a T-Slide card and I found the tutorial for it on Splitcoast Stampers. It's a little tricky but well worth the effort I think.
Here is a close up of the sentiment


The stamp set I have used is Simply Said and I have used colours: Summer Sun, Cameo Coral, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive and Ruby Red.
I'm away now to try out another idea that I have buzzing around my head - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.


Comments

  1. Wow! Jacqueline I think you can stop thinking - idea number one is perfect! I love anything with secret messages and that's a great colour combination you've used on this card too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.