Some atc's.

Good afternoon folks - just been trying to do some gardening but the ground is baked rock solid so I'm doing some blogging instead.
Yesterday I decided to make some atc's - I haven't made any swaps for ages. But first I needed a theme, so I did some blog-hopping and I found a fab theme over on The Stampman - Birds. Now I have loads of bird themed images but one of my favourites is Bird on a Branch and along with Stampin' Up's colour co-ordinated card stock and inks I managed to come up with something that I was rather pleased with - nothing like blowing your own trumpet eh?!
Colours used were More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy, Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip.
I am going back outside now to hack the garden a bit more! - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Very pretty. It's ages since I've done any ATCs. You've inspired me I must make time to do some soon, these are lovely.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bird on a Branch and these look fabulous as a set. Look! You've done it again with that framing technique! It's so effective!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.