Slider Card Workshop.

This is the card I demo'd this morning at my Tuesday workshop. Four lovely ladies attended and we made something like this
The stamps are a combination of Greenhouse Garden and the tiny leaf from Vintage Vogue. The colours I used were Brocade Blue (retired), Baja Breeze and Always Artichoke. This is the last of the Penny Sliders for a while - tomorrow you can have a sneaky peek at the project for my Thursday evening workshop that is next week. We will be making a card with one of the 3D roses on.
Now yesterday I mentioned that I had had an encounter with another spider and in my comments Vicky bless her wondered if I was being stalked by said creatures. Well what a thing to say - I now have visions of spiders hiding behind doors ready to leap out at me Kato style (Kato is the little man in the Pink Panther films who lies in wait for Peter Sellers). Do spiders know kung fu - they have an awful lot of legs for the karate chop don't they!!!! See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Oh no - I'm sorry Jacqueline! (Although the idea of a spider leaping out from on top of a wardrobe shrieking "Hai-yaaah!" does make me chuckle!) But it isn't true - no spider is stalking you!

    I do like this Greenhouse Garden version of your penny slider card, with the little gems as flower centres!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.