A little encouragement is what's needed.

I have spent this morning with my friend Bev in an attempt to bring her into the world of blogging. As I think I said in my last post - she is a great card maker. So I am taking the bull by the horns and I am going to put a link to her blog HERE so please pop over and give her a little encouragement, thank you.
Meanwhile - Bev again(!) has become an Aunty for the second time. She already has a gorgeous Nephew (Nathan) and now she has a new Niece - Sophie. So in honour of the occasion I made her a Congratulations card
It has been made with my stamp set of the moment - Ornate Flowers, and stamped with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Garden Green. How I did the main image was to ink the whole image with Regal Rose - remove the bits I wanted green with a damp cotton bud, and then using a second bud dab it on to the green ink and then transfer it to the stamp. You may need to huff onto the stamp before stamping it just to keep the ink moist.
I have got to go and prepare for a committee meeting this evening - it's my first as secretary so I have minutes to type up and agendas to write ......... changes to make - hope they don't regret electing me!!! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. You're making me want this set Jacqueline...! I like your tip about using a cotton bud to colour the different elements of the stamp - great if you don't have the markers. Have fun at your committee meeting and of course they won't regret electing you - you are efficiency personified! Right, off to visit Bev's blog now! Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.