Inspiration ......

..... comes to me from lots of places - today I have been browsing through the 2010/11 Ideas Catalogue and made this card

I have used some of my favourite colours here - Crumb Cake (mmmmmm cake), Not Quite Navy and Old Olive. The stamp set is of course Flight of the Butterfly. The thin piece of ribbon down the side is a bit cut off a jumper (does anyone else do that?) and I have finished it off with a few flat backed, self adhesive pearls.
The main butterfly uses a technique called 'two step stamping' and this is something we will be exploring along with masking at my next workshop - stay tuned for some more samples of this in the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Fabulous colours again - and yes I cut the ribbon off jumpers and anything else! Isn't that what they're for?!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.