Easter Card

Good morning - another week begins - hope you all had a fab weekend.
I must admit that I have cheated a little with this card. I follow a blog where every day a lovely lady named Vicky posts the most amazing cards. She is a dedicated Stampin' Up demo and the inspiration I get from her is immeasurable. Vicky's blog can be found *HERE* She always leaves easy to follow instructions for all her projects and a supplies list.
For my card I used Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Summer Sun (retired) and Cameo Coral (retired). The stamp sets are Simply Said and Flight of the Butterfly. I made mine into an Easter Card but I can see this as a fab Valentine's card, Anniversary or Wedding Card.
I'm off now - I have to do some proper work today (Monday's are office days) - see you tomorrow - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. You are so lovely to say such nice things about me! I love what you've done with my sketch and your colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.