Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone - hope it's a good one. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Mine was very strange. Because of the snow and travel problems me and my husband had to spend Christmas apart so that was very sad. But that is in the past - it's a new year and time for some crafting!
Today's effort was inspired by the Clean and Simple challenge on the Splitcoast Stampers site.

It uses the 'Kissing' technique - you take a large stamp (in this case the scribble tree from Wondrous Gift), ink it up (Cherry Cobbler) and place it face up on your work top. Then you take a smaller block stamp  (Flight of the Butterfly) and place that on top of the large stamp and then you stamp it on to your paper. The image from the large stamp takes on the shape of the block stamp.
I also used Simply Said to stamp around the card edge and on to the the card in the middle and the sentiment is from Butterfly Prints.
I am off now to blog hop around all my favourite blogs - if you leave me a comment and tell me where you are I could visit you too!
Bye for now - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Jacqueline I need to look up this challenge on SCS, oh and a very Happy New Year to you as well, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline. Sounds like it's been a difficult christmas, I hope you have a better, happy, new year. Love this card. We'll be doing the kissing technique at my class a week on Saturday and this is a great example. Love it.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've used the little flower to make a decorative edge to your card. How upsetting to have to spend Christmas without your husband. You may need to book a special holiday together to make up for it! Happy new year Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.