More Christmas Cards.

Hello - just thought I'd show you some more of the cards I have made for my 'Christmas' workshop on Thursday evening.

My favourite is the one in the middle - it uses Stampin' Up Pocket Silhouettes and Autumn Days and is really quick to make. Also used my 2 Step Bird Punch to make the robbin and the gold embossed tree is from the Wondrous Gift stamp set. The object of this workshop is how to produce easy cards that are quick to make - and get a head start on making them in time for Christmas. Hopefully by the end of the evening everyone will have at least three cards made.
Details of the workshop are in the side bar if anyone is interested - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

P.S - Cath if you see this - thank you for re-following me over here, I really appreciate it xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.