3 Little Birds.

A little while ago my friend Bev lent me some of her Stampin' Up sets to play with. You have already seen the Loads of Love and now it is the turn of Whimsical Wings. It is a lovely set but only available as a Level 2 Hostess Gift. Here's what I made

I managed to make 3 cards before she snaffled it back! I used S'U card stock and inks - left is Pale Plum and Mellow Moss, right is Night of Navy and Bordering Blue and the center is an easel card using Perfect Plum and a touch of Pale Plum. They all had Very Vanilla as a base. (Except the one on the left - I don't know where that came from!)
Hope every one has enjoyed their weekend, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

Colour Refresh