Truly Scrumptious.

Good evening everybody, have you all had a good day crafting? I have had an interesting day. First up-loaded a link to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday on my other blog - that was o.k, then decided to have a go at this week's Truly Scrumptious sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:

I decided to go with the above and omit the square base and make a round card - well a round easel card actually - here it is:


This a two - step stamping method using my new stamp set from Stampin' Up - 'Greenhouse Garden' Been hankering after this for a long time and have finally got it. The card stock and inks are Stampin' Up too - sorry if I'm boring I just love them.
So what do you think? I'm a little unsure, this is not how I pictured it in my mind at the start. I don't know - maybe it will grow on me.
However those around me like it - hope you do too - pop over to Truly Scrumptious and take a look.
Don't forget to stay tuned - have got another new stamp set and punch to try out tomorrow - thanks for stopping by - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. A gorgeous card Jacqueline. I love the colours and the fabulous easel design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a pretty card Jacqueline. Love the design of the card and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card Jacqueline, love the pretty papers and colours.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Jacqueline, I love the flowered papers...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.