Feeling Distressed.

Good morning to you all. I was going to post this last night but the light had gone for the photograph - and I was tired and wanted to watch telly. Not too distressing, however, here is something that is:

This is a new paper punch that I have recently purchassed from Stampin' Up and he is called '2 step Bird Punch' - I think I am going to have fun using him. Anyway the theme this week at Paperplay Challenges is 'Brown and.....?' I have gone for brown and cream - the backing paper is 'Hot off the Press' and I have distresssed the edges using Tim Holtz 'Brushed Corduroy'. The flowers are made from another Stampin' Up punch and I have just layered these up. Here is a closer view:
                                 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.
                         

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.