Butterfly Blues.

I have wanted to do this project for a while now. I was inspired by a blog I follow - Stampin 'n Stuff. Her name is Jo and her blog is brilliant. She has done some of these with the new SU colours too and I hope she doesn't mind that I used her template and had a go myself.



I used Night of Navy and Ballet Blue card stock and ink from Stampin' Up Rich Regals range and the stamp sets are also SU - Flight of the Butterfly and Pocket Silhouettes.
The butterflies are made using a SU punch and are stuck to the cards with 3D foam - the camera hasn't shown that very well.
I really enjoyed making this - took me two days but well worth it. I think I will try and make an ATC sized one next.
Thank you for stopping by and having a peep - please let me know what you think of my effort - see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.