A Little Bit Spooky

Hello,  today was supposed to be a day off work for me but I was called in at the last minute this morning  - no crafting for me then! Fortunately I had this card I made earlier in the week all ready to show off today  - take a look



Now I don't usually do Halloween but I always try and make one card just so I can dust off the few Halloween stamps that I have.
The houses are from a new bundle I have bought  - Hearts Come Home and they are stamped in Basic Black ink. The moon and stars are from the same set and are stamped in  Daffodil Delight ink. The pumpkins are from an old retired set as are the spooky bats. The gorgeous sentiment is from Hearts Come Home too. This card is entirely one layer  - no added extras just stamping.  I did make one tiny mistake - a smudge just under the word Season.  I covered it up with a line of stamped kisses!!

This card is being entered into the "Halloween  - I Put a Spell on You " challenge over on 


Thanks for stopping by today  - see you soon- J xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.