Dragon Bookmark

Today I have a bookmark to share with you. It was made for a RAK swap and the theme was our favourite book. Can you guess which book I chose?


The scene is Mirkwood with the Misty Mountains in the background. Rising up is the Lonely Mountain and flying around is the dreaded dragon Smaug. The book is of course The Hobbit - one I have been enjoying from a very early age when my dad used to read it to me at bedtime!

It's mainly just sponging with inks and torn post it notes and the trees are from an old set from Clarity Stamps. The inks are Stampin' Up and my dragon is from my jewellery making stash.

My bookmark is being entered in to the challenge over at 

The theme is 
Animal Antics.


Thanks for stopping by today - see you soon - J xx

Comments

  1. The is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.