Fabulous Flamingo Phone Case

Wow - what happened to September, where did it go??? Time is moving so fast and I seem to have done so little!
I am having treatment for my fibromyalgia - I have to go to the gym twice a week and surprisingly I am finding that I quite enjoy it - it's not as good as swimming which I LOVE but I am enjoying it!

I have managed to grab a little time for crafting and today I have a tutorial for you on how I personalised my phone case - take a look



I started with a clear plastic case which fitted my phone - bought mine in a shop in Hereford High Street but take a look on line as I'm sure they are available there too.


Draw around the case cut it out and then place inside the case to check the fit. At the same time mark the holes for the camera etc and cut those out too.


I was creating a sea scene on mine so I masked off the area for the sky first using post it notes. The sky was sponged with a pale blue ink - Soft Sky.


 After that the sea and beach were added using Pool Party and Crumb Cake.


Next I added my Flamingo using Flirty Flamingo ink!


The next layer was added using Blushing Bride.


 The feather details were stamping in Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.


Grass and leaves were added with Old Olive and Always Artichoke ink. I also sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink.

This is the finished case - a fun and fab personalised creation - I hope you give it a go.
Thanks for stopping by - see you soon - J xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.