Pink Dragonfly

The sun is shining, the sky is blue and it actually feels quite warm outside today! It feels like summer could be here and what could be more summery than a dragonfly gently buzzing around the garden?
Here is my card for you today


The grass stamp is from Stampin' Up's World of Dreams set and the dragonfly is a recent freebie from a magazine. I've added some dazzling diamond glitter to his wings to give him some extra sparkle.
I die cut my label using Apothecary Accents and added some twine around it before attaching it to a simple doily. The background was embossed with my mosaic embossing folder - after it had been stamped.

I will be entering this card into the challenge over on


I went for 'Pink, Die-cut and Twine.

That's it for today - I'm off to work now (sad face) - no time for crafting today. See you soon x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.