Fabulous Foxes

It is a yucky gray and rainy day here in Bridgnorth which is a shame because today it is my Auntie's 70th birthday and she should have sunshine on her special day.
I made her a special card to mark the occasion. She loves foxes so I ordered the foxes set from Clarity stamps - wow are they gorgeous stamps! I combined them the Winter Trees collection - also from Clarity and used the masks that come with the foxes - take a look


I used Stampin' Up inks and sponges and LOADS of post it notes to create my backgrounds - I masked of the foxes with the custom made masks that come in the set so that I could create the background around the stamped foxes. I used a whole sheet of A4 card stock folded into thirds and used a label punch to cut out the legs at the bottom and a scallop edge punch to decorate the top - all Stampin' Up.
Here are a couple of close ups



I am entering this card into the challenge over on

"Creatures or Animals"

Thanks for stopping by today - hope the sun is shining where you are - see you soon x


Comments

  1. Lovely scenic trifold card, I bet your auntie loved it! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.