WOW - Take a look at this!

Morning all - it's my birthday today and I am having a lovely day with my Mum and having lunch with my Aunty and Cousin later this morning.
June however is not just a special month for me - no at Stampin' Up for the month of June you can join my team of 'deeziners' for just £50 - how cool is that????
Now if that wasn't incentive enough I can tell you that once you join you can see the new Annual Catalogue straight away - no waiting till July, and what's more you can pre-order selected items to get playing with before anyone else!
But that's not all - today Stampin' Up launch their new Project Life range

 

  • Project Life comes in easily transportable storage that keeps everything you need together
  • There's no cutting or glue involved so it's easy to create Project Life pages on the move - even while you're on holiday!
  • Everything comes in the gorgeous Stampin' Up colours and each collection coordinates beautifully!

Go to my online shop now - HERE and key Project Life in the search bar to find all the lovely items for sale or email me on deezinesart@icloud.com for more details.

Have a great day xx

Comments

  1. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you were spoilt on your birthday Jacqueline! Isn't everything so exciting at Stampin' Up at the moment?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.