5th Week Pick a Previous Challenge

It's a 5th week at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and that means we have a 'Pick a Previous' Challenge - take a look


Here is my card taken from January 2012


I have used the Wonderful Wreath stamp and stamped it a few times, cut it out and layered it up.

Hope you have fun looking at all the other dt cards today over on the blog!

(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@icloud.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that for a limited time you can join my Stampin' Up Team of deeziners for just £50 - take a look at the details - HERE

Comments

  1. I love that set...I like how you layered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this gorgeous Christmas wreath with the touch of sparkle! Clean, simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a festive card Jacqueline, I love the layered and dimensional wreath! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe Jacqueline, très chic et élégant, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant Jacqueline! I love how you layered the wreath. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shiny strip and the gorgeous wreath Jacqueline! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.