Happy Retirement

Morning all - it's time for the next challenge over in The Male Room and this week our theme is 'RETIREMENT'
For this card I have used my ever faithful Lovely as a Tree set - it was the first set I ever bought from Stampin' Up and it still stamps like the first time I used it.
It's perfect for male cards - take a look


Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Oh Goodie, Delightful Dozen
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com

So, dad is well into his treatment now and mum and I are going to the the hospital every other day to see him - in fact we are off there today. It's a huge place and we have to walk miles - I'm hoping to be a bit fitter by the time I go home!
See you soon xx

Comments

  1. Wonderful colors and card design Jacqueline.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love all the inked edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my first stamp set too! You've coloured it beautifully, great male card, perfect for the occasion

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me a while to get this set! But I do love it. Your card is just super - love the layers and soft, neutral tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combination in this and the tree is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine color combo! The tree is strong and aged, which will provide the perfect shade to lay under when retired. Great inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.