A Christmas Landscape

Hello - it's Saturday so that means another Christmas challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week is a theme week - take a look


And here is my card


I love this moose stamp and I thought that he would be perfect for a Christmas landscape - I even considered giving him a red nose like Rudolf but I stopped myself just in time!
There is lots of heat embossed white on this to give the impression of snow and I must admit it does look rather chilly!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Walk in the Wild, Bells and Boughs, Lovely as a Tree
Ink: Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Versamark
Card Stock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Basic Gems, White EP
(Other non Stampin' Up - Ribbon, Kraft card blank)
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com

Comments

  1. WOW! This is a handsome card... look at that gorgeous moose. Perfect masculine Christmas card. Yep, no doubts there...definitely a man's card, Jacqueline. Great choice for this month's theme. Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you didn't put a red nose on! I really like this landscape, it feels really frosty! Lovely colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too, he ' so majestic. Love the scene behind him, the embossed white certainly looks snowy/frosty. Awesome job and thanks for the challenge
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, this scene is gorgeous!!! LOVE the moose--but I have to say I'm glad he didn't get a red nose! ;) All that wintry white is making me chilly...perfect! :) HUGS and have a great weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super jolie scène Jacqueline, superbe orignal, je dois dire que j'ai un faible pour ces animaux, ils sont trop fun, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great landscape card Jacqueline. Love the moose and the snowy details. Hugs, Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Jacqueline - this is fabulous. I am totally in awe of your scene. Glad you stopped yourself before you put on a red nose :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are brilliant at making these wonderful scenes Jacqueline and this one is no exception! Gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing winter landscape card Jacqueline! Love all your decorative details, fab finishing touches! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent wintry scene on this masculine card! Nicely done, Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.