CC&S - Colour Challenge

Today sees a new challenge over on the weekly challenge blog CAS - Colours & Sketches and this time we have these beautiful colours to use - take a look


For my DT card this week I have used the new Banner Basics set which is one of the FREE sets you can receive if you spend £45 on catalogue orders. If you spend £90 you could get the matching punch too!
Here is my card


Don't you just love that teeny tiny flower - once stamped it can be perfectly punched using one of the Bitty Punches - brilliant for those finishing touches.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Banner Basics, Sweets for the Sweet, Morning Meadow
Inks: Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush
Card Stock: Whisper White, Naturals White
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Bitty Punches
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar along with the NEW SPRING/SUMMER MINI. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

You can also shop now directly from my Stampin' Up website - click HERE to take a look.

Please don't forget that if your orders total £45 or more you can choose FREE SALE-A-BRATION goodies - email me for more details
deezinesart@gmail.com


Comments

  1. I love the soft, bright colours and your lovely spring banner! Such an antidote to all the snow surrounding me here! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet colors and design Jacqueline.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally perfect Jacqueline! Such cute pinwheels and awesome use of the colours! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how we all made such different cards! The banner is just gorgeous, makes me want to make a card with a banner too! Hope you are OK
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure which I like better - the banner or the pinwheels. Both are darling with their punched flower decorations! It's a sweet, cheery card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.