Sketch Time

It's Thursday and that means a new sketch challenge over on CAS - Colours and Sketches - take a look


And here is my card - I'm really pleased with this!


This is such a lovely sketch - thanks Kylie - so I limited my colour palette to just a grey, blue and white (I did use a little black too to stamp my butterflies).

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Best of Butterflies, Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Black Stazon, Soft Sky
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Paper Eastern Elegance DSP
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -



Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline this is just stunning. LOVE your butterflies, I have just ordered the papillon set and cannot wait to break them out!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jacqueline! I love the colors and images you chose. Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, you definitely should be pleased with this card - it's gorgeous! The soft colors are fabulous paired with the lovely butterflies. Excellent job, Jacqueline! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jacqueline! I love the pairing of those butterflies and the beautiful soft colours. Hope you've had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.