Red and Gold

It's time for a new challenge over at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week it's a colour challenge

You are allowed to use BLACK and WHITE (or off-white) in addition to the red and gold. No green! :) Please have fun with this one!


For my metallic gold I chose to go with gold embossing powder and went very minimalist making my sentiment the main focal point - take a look


I found some gorgeous ribbon my my stash drawer which was a perfect match for the Cherry Cobbler card stock I'd used so I used it to wrap around my card and add a large bow.

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Delightful Dozen, Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Versamark
Card Stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Gold Embossing Powder
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Please don't forget to pop over and see what the other DT ladies have to show you and I hope to be visiting your blogs soon to see what you have created -

Comments

  1. A very elegant card - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely gorgeous bow! Your card is so elegant and beautiful, I think the sentiment says it all. See you when I get back from USA

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jacqueline! Love all your embossing and that ribbon is fabulous. Great idea to make the sentiment the focal point of this elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... so elegant. Love the gold embossing on the red. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just amazingly elegant, Jacqueline! GORGEOUS gold on red embossing and that bow is sumptuous! HUGS and happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So elegant and rich, love the gold embossing and the fabulous bow! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the gold embossing, the gorgeous ribbon, and your excellent use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply stunning!! I love the way you've used the ribbon and allowed the sentiment to really show! Love the gold trellis too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The gold embossing and the poofy bow are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning and I love the ribbon treatment! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.