Make My Monday

Things have been a bit quiet here blogging wise as I had to dash away this weekend to my parents. It's always a mad scramble too to catch up with everything going on when I return!
My card for this week's Make My Monday challenge didn't get posted so I will show you now along with the card I also made for the Midweek Motivation.
The challenge is Silhouettes - take a look



Both cards have been inspired by the fabulously talented Michelle Zindorf and use a variety of Stampin' Up products

Card 1
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Ink: Midnight Muse, Soft Sky, Summer Starfruit
Card Stock: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Paper: In Colour DSP stack 2013/15
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents, Mosaic Madness EF, Brayer, Basic Rhinestones

Card 2
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Everything Eleanor
Ink: Black Stazon, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar
Card Stock: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, Modern Label, Basic Gray Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Brayer
(To order any of the above current items or items from the Annual Catalogue please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com - a catalogue pdf can be found in the side bar. Items can be delivered direct to you - just £4.95 p+p any size order. Also see the special offers above in the top tabs - thanks).

Thanks for looking - see you soon

Comments

  1. Both really gorgeous Jacqueline. Fabulous colours and beautiful stamping.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous silhouette cards Jacqueline. Love the masked and sponged backgrounds. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, both of them
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.