Scrappin' with Summer Silhouettes

I have a scrap book page to show you today made using the Summer Silhouettes stamp set - I love it so much!
I also have a great fondness for Crumb Cake card stock and so I used that as my base - take a look


My banners were actually scrap pieces - I just stamped and sponged them (much better than binning them don't you think?)
The photos are of my Grandma and Granddad - no longer with us now, Granddad passed away at Christmas so this was quite an emotional piece to do.
I will add some journaling later before I put it in my album.
Here's a close up


Aren't those flower heads stunning?
My little journaling tabs were made by inserting more scrap strips into  the Blossom punch half way so it only partially punches I think it gives an interesting shape and also uses up more scraps!

Materials - Stampin' Up
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (12" x 12") Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Blossom Punch
(Unfortunately Sale-a-bration is now over however Stampin' Up still has a Summer Mini catalogue on the go as well as the Annual catalogue. Please feel free to place an order with me, I can have it delivered direct to your door. Please e-mail me or see all the details in the top tabs).

I am writing this and watching a film at the same time - it's Steel Magnolias. I've seen it loads of times and it always makes me cry - a lot. Guess I'd better go fetch a box of tissues!
See you soon - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. Jaqueline this is beautiful, I love the stamping on the page, the banners really add that something extra too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.