Christmas Animals

Time for another Christmas challenge at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown and this week Louise wants to see Christmas Animals - not birds - Animals


Had to get my thinking cap on for this .......... and came up with ......... Camels! take a look


Here are my camels along with the Three Wise Men embossed in gold and framed using my Window Framelits.
Here's the inside



Stampin' Up materials used
Stamps: come to Bethlehem
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Window Framelits
Other Non Stampin' Up items: Snowflake Embossing Folder
(If you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up items you see on this blog please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com or see the details above in the top tabs - thanks).

There is a whole menagerie of Christmas Animals over on the blog please do pop over and take a look. Thanks for looking today - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh Jacqueline - this is so beautiful! I love the rich red background the the gold embossed image of the Magi and camels. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jacqueline! I love thinking about how the wise men followed a star and found Jesus just like it was prophesied! I love your gold embossing (I put camels on the inside of my card)! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argh - this thing keeps going wonky on me, so I apologize if you end up with three comments from me! Anyway, I've been trying to say that the classic red, black, gold and white color scheme makes a very elegant card with this image of the wise men. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the camels are so prominent, and the gold embossing is fabulous. The red background is the perfect background

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the red, white, black & gold combo, very rich and classy! The gold embossed image really stands out and the Window Framelits were the perfect choice! Fabulous card Jacqueline! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost used that stamp set too Jacqueline. Your card is so gorgeous in the gold embossing and the fabulous die cut frames. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your gold embossing, Jacqueline! These colors are just so elegant and I adore the die cutting!!! HUGS, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic and very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.