Diamond Fold Summer Silhouettes

I recently demo'd this card at one of my workshops and based it on this card HERE. We used the Summer Silhouettes set and some lovely shades of blue.


Along with the blue we added some Wild Wasabi - isn't that a great name for a colour?
Take a look at the side panels


And here is the box we made to put it in


Stampin' Up materials used
Stamps:Summer Silhouettes
Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi
Card Stock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
Paper: Subtles DSP
Accessories: Windows Framelits, Scallop Edge Punch, Basics Rhinestones
Other Non Stampin' Up items: Acetate
(Don't forget that you can order any of the Stampin' Up items through me and I can arrange to have them delivered direct to you door. Check out the Sale-a-bration deals too - all the details are above in the top tabs).

As always when i do a workshop I write a step by step tutorial to accompany it - you can find it now on my Craft Club Blog - hope you like it - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This set can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned! A gorgeous creation Jacqueline and I love the colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.