New Challenge Blog

Today is a very special day as today is the first challenge of my new CAS challenge blog CAS - Colours & Sketches and we are kicking off with a double - an Colour and a Sketch, take a look


Here is the card I have made for this challenge - hope you like it


My four square panels have been embossed with a dotty embossing folder and my middle panel has been stamped with a sentiment using the Chocolate Chip ink. My leaves - from French Foliage have been coloured with Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler, cut out and attached using dimensionals
I really hope you will join me in this new venture and I'm looking forward to visiting you all and seeing your CAS creations. Please do go and take a look at my fellow team mates' creations - they really are lovely, plus we have a very special Guest designer this week. Here's our blog badge - it would be great if you could add it to your blog to spread the word


I would also like to say 'Hi' to Yvonne - my 100th follower, welcome I do hope you like what you see!

Materials
Stamps: French Foliage, Precious Butterflies (Retired sentiment)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Card Stock: Whisper White
Accessories: Dotty EF, Dimensionals
(My contact details are at the top of the page if you would like to order any of the above)

Thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. what a gorgeous sentiment. I love the embossed panels and what fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Jacqueline... i was sorry I missed out on the DT call

    jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome and best wishes on your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like it? I LOVE it! Gorgeous card my friend. Congrats on your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I'm off to check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jacqueline. Love the colours and the sentiment. Best wishes for your new challenge blog. Hope to join in the fun.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new challenge and on 100+ followers!!! This is wonderful--and so well deserved! I also love your holiday header! :) This card is absolutely amazing, Jacqueline! I hope to get to join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.