ATS&M Theme Challenge - FLOWERS

Yes that's right it's a Theme Challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps & More and this week we want to see your flowers


I have dug out my Fabulous Florets for this card - it's new for the current catalogue but I managed to snaffle one from a friend in America so I have had it a while now!
My leaves were stamped 5 times and then cut out and arranged on some embossed Whisper White card stock, I cut out my flower heads and they were attached using Dimensionals to hide all the joins in the middle.
Some red satin ribbon was added to the side.

Materials
Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Dimentionals
Other: Red ribbon, dotty embossing folder.
(don't forget to click the tab a the top if you would like to order any of the current Stampin' Up products - check out the side bar too for this month's special offers).

This is a lovely challenge - every one likes flowers don't they? I can't wait to visit your blogs to take a look at all you fabulously floral cards - oh and don't forget to check out the DT cards too, see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Jacqueline, your card is so pretty. Love that Fabulous Florets stamp set ... it's so pretty and so versatile. I'm amazed at all that fussy-cutting you did ... it's a lot of work, but the finished card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful set and your colours are terrific. Love the embossing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline, I love your use of this stamp! You've created the perfect focal point for a floral card. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a popular challenge - as you say everyone loves flowers. Such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers Jacqueline, love the design of your card!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline - you have made some of the most beautiful cards using that stamp set but I think this is my absolute favorite. I love how you've clustered them together - just lovely. Hope all is well in your world. Hugs to you. D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous Jacqueline using one of my favourite sets! Lovely colours too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jacqueline. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.