Midweek Motivation

It's my turn to do the Midweek Motivation over on the Make My Monday blog - here is the car I made for your inspiration


For details on how I made this please visit the blog in the mean time here's what I used

Materials
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Made for You
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso (marker)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Very Vanilla Gross Grain Ribbon, Dimensionals
Other: Button Twine
(order your Stampin' Up products through me and have them delivered direct to your door - click the link at the top of the page)

Thanks for looking - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful. Now I wish I would have ordered that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.