Tent Card

As I mentioned yesterday, today was workshop day. We made Tent Cards - a bit like this



I have raided my stash drawer for some 6" x 6" Papermania papers for this one - I love polka dots and this is a particularly pretty one don't you think. I also thought that it matched perfectly with the butterfly paper behind it.
I used my Precious Butterflies Hostess set and stamped the flourish in Lucky Limeade. I then cut it out to fit into the corners. The butterflies were inked with Blushing Bride and again cut out before mounting with 3D foam pads. A few teeny tiny flowers were added and a load of bling and pearls!
Also as promised there is a free step by step tutorial to accompany this card. Just pop on over to The Craft Club Blog HERE to take a look.
I am going into scrapbook mode now as I am holding a special Easter Scrapbook Workshop next Wednesday. If you live in the Malvern area and you would like to join in click HERE for all the details - spaces are going fast so please hurry if you are interested. Bye for now folks - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Lovely card Jacqueline. Beautiful soft colours and love the butterflies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacqueline another stunning tent card this one has such fresh colours and I love the butterflies well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jacqueline. The papers are indeed lovely and I love the pink and green combination, a favourite of mine.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring feel... not that you'd guess looking outside at the moment!... would love to see your scrapbooking too as someone else who is starting out with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pink and green--Jacqueline, I cannot wait to create one of these--thanks for sharing these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Jacqueline! I bet your scrap book workshop will sell out like hot cakes! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so pretty, soft, fresh - and gorgeous! Pink and green is a fave combo of mine so I was drawn to this straight away! A fab tent card!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.