Mini Scrapbook

I have decided to do more scrapbooking and I was intending to do 12" x 12" - I've stocked up on paper and card stock and I've got next Wednesday set aside for a workshop. The thing is, I found a stash of clear plastic CD wallets and this got me thinking - they would be perfect for mini scrapbook pages. And ................... they are - take a look


Using one of my larger 12" x 12" albums as a guide I made this mini album. It holds 10 pages just a little smaller than 5" x 5". Take a look at the front cover


It is covered with some Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration DSP and Poppy Parade and Pool Party card stock. The flowers are made using the Boho Blossoms paper punch.
Here it is from another angle


As this mini album is made with pre-dominantly blue paper and is smaller than 12" x 12" I shall be entering it into the Creative Craft World challenge Blog - March Mini Challenge as their theme is BLUE.
Thanks for stopping by to take a look - see you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Oh my word, you are SO creatiff! LOVE this--the colors and that front cover. WOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are amazing Jacqueline! This is beautiful. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea and the result is gorgeous. It would also make a great gift for someone starting scrapbooking. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jacqueline! This is really super - I'm dying to see it filled now :) Thank you for joining in our mini challenge at Creative Craft World. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super idea and I love how you've done the cover. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I'm just wondering if we have one of these in a box somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great thank you for joining in with our mini challenge on Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.