Sketch Challenge at 52CCT

It's sketch week at 52CCT and it's also my month to choose the challenges - here is the sketch I designed especially for you all


and here is the first of my cards


This is paper punched pine fronds with paper punched poinsettias (Boho Blossoms) made into a Christmas wreath.
Here is my second card - it uses a retired stamp set called Snow Flurries and the sentiment from Wondrous Gift.


Now this one is special - not because it's for the 52CCT challenge blog but because it is also for this month's  Technique Tuesday link Party challenge -a stamped punch window - over on my good friend Mynnette's blog

Mynnette  is also my partner on 52CCT so please do pop over and take a look at her Christmas cards too.
I shall leave you with a close up of my stamped punch window and I hope I shall be popping around to your blogs soon to take a look at your Christmas cards - Jacqueline xx


Comments

  1. The wreath looks fantastic made with punched details, and the blues work really well with the aperture. What beautiful Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jacqueline! LOVE your cards--and SO glad you got to participate in Technique Tuesday! LOVE your snowflake window--it's stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline what fabulou cards and what super stamping you are too goodat this , I love the designs well done , I hav nt made one christmas card yet I had better hurry up,enjoy your Easter break.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two super christmas cards. Both very elegant. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mynnette's stamped window tutorial and couldn't resist joining in myself! Your cards are beautiful Jacqueline and it's a great sketch. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.