Sketch Challenge at 52CCT

I can't believe how well the first challenge has gone at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - I hit on the idea in late December, invited Mynnette to join me in the venture and we have 47 followers already!
So, this week we have a sketch for you to follow - take a look


Mynnette has charge of January and she has designed this fabulous sketch for us this week. Here are 2 cards that I have made  following this sketch



Card no. 1 uses SU Real Red, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock. The robin is punched using the 2 Step Bird punch and Liquid Pearls were used to add the mistletoe berries.
Card no.2 uses blue card stock from my stash along with a piece of snowflake paper. Whisper White card stock forms the decorative piece running along the middle and I have added some silver foil snowflakes attached with brads.
I really hope you find the time to pop over and take a look and perhaps even join in - bye for now - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Two brilliant cards for your Christmas collection - love sketches to follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous cards Jacqueline and I hope to join in at some point.
    I'm so busy at the moment with the tax deadline looming.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I do keep meaning to use some sketches and hope I can join in this one soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 wonderful cards Jacqueline, I have all my bits ready to make the card but keep getting sidetracked by a small ish child! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! Your cards put mine to shame! These are amazing! :) Just sent an email your way... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacqueline your bird punch card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacqueline your bird punch card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These are stunning Jacqueline. I love the little robin, a great use of traditional Christmas colours.
    No blog, but off to make some Christmas cards now, using the sketch, of course!
    Love Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I love both the cards you've made, but especially the robin one, as I love the ribbon you've put down the middle of the border. It's a small detail but very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.