Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Simply Stampin'


And here is my card


I started with a base of Crumb Cake and then I used some small pieces of Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla for the matting and layering. The scalloped edge was created by stamping the circle from Just Believe twice and then cutting them in half. Inks used were Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip - I also used a bit of Melon Mambo spotty ribbon. Stamps were mainly Just Believe with the butterfly from Flight of the Butterfly stamped, cut out and added to the top circle.
Can't stop - got to tidy the house as I am having a Stampin' Up Party on Saturday. I can't believe that the new catalogue is 2 weeks old and I haven't ordered anything yet!
Thanks for stopping by to take a look today, see you soon - Jacqueline xx.

Comments

  1. Great layout and I love your colour choices too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and a super card ! Love chocolate and pink together, Melon Mambo is next on my ink wish list, have about two thirds of the colours now ! Thanks for your mail .
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The punch of Melon Mambo looks fabulous with your neutrals Jacqueline. Have fun at your party! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set and you've created a beautiful card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, I LOVE this! Gorgeous colour combo, will have to try this one myself soon! I love the flowery half circles forming the scalloped edge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.