Simply Soft Blue Agapanthus

Can you believe that it's nearly November? Not long 'til Christmas either! If you are yearning for those long gone summer days I have a card for you that just says 'summer' to me.
My Mum has the most gorgeous garden and in the summer it is full of Agapanthus plants - huge clumps of beautiful blue flowers fill the borders and I love it. So when I received my new hostess set Simply Soft one of the first cards I made with it was with big, blue Agapanthus blooms.


It's a two-step stamping system and the stems were stamped first using the new In Colour - Lucky Limeade. I then used a Pool Party marker to colour my stamp and add  in the flowers - I used a stamp positioner for this too. Pool Party card stock was used on Whisper White and I added a little silver clippy thingy to attach the sentiment.
Hope this brings back some fond memories of summer for you oh - and don't forget to alter your clocks tonight. Just think we get an extra hour for crafting tomorrow!! - See you soon - Jacqueline xx

Comments

  1. Which day was summer?!!!
    The agapanthus are gorgeous and I love your tiled lay out Jacqueline. Lucky you mentioned the extra hour - I've been thinking we were an hour less! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jacqueline, I too love agapanthus flowers but don't have any in the garden but I do have agapanthus stamps!
    Suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love agapanthus flowers too - great layout on this card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Jacqueline. I always admire my neighbour's garden when the agapanthus flowers are out as he has them framing his pond.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacqueline this is stunning, and I love the layout too!

    This is another stamp set that's gone on my wish list

    Bev.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and your Eleanor one below, left you a comment on your other blog but now I realise this is the right one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty of the Deep

Starting the Year with a Christmas Card

In The Frame.